Friday, April 25, 2008

Tantalize 1

Tantalize {pt 1}
by: R.A. Slater
04-23-08




How you tantalize me
Drawing me on
Tempting me with bits and pieces
Marking the way with delectable morsels
Each one designed to captivate
And hold my attention
As you lead me to your destination
Where we can be together at last
With no one to bother
And no interruptions
So that you can ravish me
At your leisure
Taking your time at exploring me
Pleasuring in my pleasure
This thought draws me on after you
You never waiver
Never let me wander
Keeping our eyes on each other
And the destination
And the as of yet unknown
Ecstasies that await us there
My heart pounds in anticipation
And I hear the echo of this desire
In your voice as you encourage me on

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

A quite erotic and sensual poem.